We finally had a moment of inspiration for a new video. This time Aidan and Kellen helped me with the stunts and two very recognizable characters joined in the fun.
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Most excellent oh great film makers! I could not agree more. I'm so tired of all this I'm dropping my party affiliation and going independent. Hope that keeps them guessing!
rad! i must say, nice work on your characters. obama and mccain must be exhausted. :) also, i liked that aidan approved the message. i couldn't quite catch what was at 4:04.
6 comments:
Most excellent oh great film makers! I could not agree more.
I'm so tired of all this I'm dropping my party affiliation and going independent. Hope that keeps them guessing!
rad! i must say, nice work on your characters. obama and mccain must be exhausted. :) also, i liked that aidan approved the message. i couldn't quite catch what was at 4:04.
That's Kellen saying "cheese-a-burger". Most of our recent videos have one of the boys saying that for the camera at some point.
whoa.
Nice work team! Love it! Great job to all1! I am with Papa d....going independent does not sound too bad!
McCain looked 20 years younger in your video, and how about those guns on Obama!
Post a Comment