Saturday, June 14, 2008

VIDEO: Heroes

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it! Very cute.....GO BATMAN< GO SPIDEY and GO BIG MAN HULK!

Anonymous said...

that was awesome! tell aidan he rocks. also, nice camera work on the hall shots dad! :)

Randy said...

Awesome dudes!
Papa D

Emily Dykstra said...

OH my land... I was LOL at this one... this is so great, Travis... were you a filmy at school? You are so creative. Hilarious. Hilarious. Hilarious.

Jana said...

Ha! That's awesome.

Dale Deur said...

Travis i think you missed your calling!! You should be a film maker!! This is great, very well done!! You have very cute film stars also! Kathy

Kris said...

This was terrific! You did a great job! My favorite is the hulky one at the end, but the sequence in the hallway, peeking out of the doors was cool, too! Nice effects! Way to go!
I was LOL!

Travis said...

Aidan and I have one more project in pre-production. He's become quite an amazing air-guitarist and I'm thinking a music video of sorts would be fun.

The time spent tinkering with video production during my journalism studies is serving me well in responding to Aidan's favorite question...

"Dad, what can we do that is fun?"

James and Channy said...

Way to cute! I love it! And GREAT choice of Music!!! Once again - an adorable movie...