Aidan has been playing investigator today looking throughout the house for small things that look much more exciting through his magnifying glass. I found one thing that looks pretty neat framed by his lens.
A curious sleuth has been searching the house for clues.
Hey there! Just catching up on your blog. Your kids are hilarious. Kellen cracks me up. The last video is too funny..."Mooeee!" And methinks there be a bit of gymnastics in the boy's future! Very graceful dismount onto the bed!
4 comments:
Ooh, cool picture.
I remember going through a spy/detective phase. Fun times.
ahahahahahaa... how in the world did you get this picture? Hilarious.
He's been walking around with it all day.
I just needed the right angle and a forceful "Hey Aidan!" to instigate the proper spin and pupil dilation.
Hey there! Just catching up on your blog. Your kids are hilarious. Kellen cracks me up. The last video is too funny..."Mooeee!" And methinks there be a bit of gymnastics in the boy's future! Very graceful dismount onto the bed!
Post a Comment