
I'd like to solve the puzzle!
I’ve got something all planned out for his next featured blog video to follow up on our super hero project. Kellen’s nap schedule being cut down to one a day makes it a little difficult to film though. Little brother is in the precarious transition stage where two naps doesn’t happen and one nap has him testy and falling asleep in his lunch. We’re trying to find the right balance that keeps him chipper during the day and resting peacefully (for everyone’s sake) during the night.
Kellen continues to impress with his animal noises. The parts of the body are a different story. He says eyes, ears, nose and mouth but he’s usually tugging or poking at the wrong part of my face when he says each one. Nothing beats sitting wide eyed without my glasses on as he says ears and sharply thrusts his finger into my pupils.
N'yuk, n'yuk, n'yuk.
A glimpse at Kellen's future?
A string of warm weather has us thinking swimming pool. We picked up a new inflatable backyard model and I’ll have to empty my lungs into it for a half hour some night and turn the hose on it. Aidan also starts swimming lessons the week after the 4th so we’ve been practicing things in the tub like submerging our faces without freaking out. Yesterday I joined the practice session leaning over the edge and showing that it was nothing to fear until he made some of his own bubbles. That quickly ended our face dipping lesson.
Rachel’s got a few business trips in the next few weeks. It looks like several three to four day stretches of guys only time await us. I do hope Aidan takes the absence of his mother better than he took my guy outing on Sunday. I got a call after about two hours from a weepy four year old saying he missed me. I guess when you’ve been together all day every day for three months you get used to having each other around.
1 comment:
You boys are having a ton of fun over there! Keep it down though, we can hear the giggles all the way over here!
Post a Comment