We were navigating the aisles at the local department store last week when someone’s voice came from the overhead speakers. Not knowing who was speaking to him from the heavens, Kellen looked up and shouted, “Who said that?” I tried to explain what it was with some assumed success and we went about our shopping.
I’m not sure if he saw the reaction he got and decided to milk it for more laughs (which would not be atypical) but he’s been doing it again…a lot…over the last two days.
Yesterday Rachel and Aidan ran into a store as Kellen and I waited in the car. Someone used their automatic locks and their car chirped. That elicited another “Who said that?” Then it became anything and everything including minor noises around the house that drew out this response.
As I watching a suspenseful movie in the dark of late last night I couldn’t help but chuckle thinking if Kellen was being cinematically stalked he’d simply spend the 90 minutes constantly shouting “Who said that?” into the dark corners and shadows.
No comments:
Post a Comment