Below you'll see Kellen and Logan demonstrating the size of the drift on our deck. This was before the winds really picked up.


I found the snow in the driveway to be light and fluffy but very deep near the street. In the back yard trudging through the drifts was very difficult and I lost a leg a few times...as in they disappeared in the snow, I still have all of my appendages.


I found the snow in the driveway to be light and fluffy but very deep near the street. In the back yard trudging through the drifts was very difficult and I lost a leg a few times...as in they disappeared in the snow, I still have all of my appendages.
I shot a little video of the snow and wind but the clip below is slightly more dramatic. Nothing says dangerous snow like a stadium roof collapse!
I do wish I had some video of me clearing the driveway in the high winds. Some of the gust were so stiff I could loft the fluffy stuff into the air and watch it fly over the neighbor's driveway. It was very entertaining until I turned my head and caught whatever was blowing down the street.
For more information on what it's like to live in Minnesota refer back to my reflections from our first winter in the Great White North.
No comments:
Post a Comment