Every day's a single step...
Kellen's never been described as a delicate little flower. He shows here why camping with him might be more adventure than one can handle.
that was cute!!! I can safely say I have had the same experience trying to set up a tent but my name also should have been grace too!
Travis, this was laugh out loud funny!! Thanks for adding some joy to my day. Kathy Dumzd
Oh, Kellen, Kellen... You are too cute!We miss you guys! If you ever come back into town for a visit, we want to throw you a goodbye party. A proper one.
Best not to watch the video while drinking coffee. Comes back through the nose! That was great!Papa D
Post a Comment
4 comments:
that was cute!!! I can safely say I have had the same experience trying to set up a tent but my name also should have been grace too!
Travis, this was laugh out loud funny!! Thanks for adding some joy to my day. Kathy Dumzd
Oh, Kellen, Kellen... You are too cute!
We miss you guys! If you ever come back into town for a visit, we want to throw you a goodbye party. A proper one.
Best not to watch the video while drinking coffee. Comes back through the nose! That was great!
Papa D
Post a Comment