I’m not sure Kellen really understood my Sunday conversation with Aidan that the Bears season was over. Aidan sensed my frustration with the Bears loss yesterday and consoled me saying they’d win their next game.
Today Kellen is walking around the house singing the “Go Cubs Go” chorus…"Everybody what do you say…the Cubs are gonna to win today” (We say “everybody” rather than “Hey Chicago” because everyone should be cheering for our favorite baseball team).
I’ll be watching college bowl games, NFL playoffs and a little hockey but Kellen is evidently ready to move on and ready for baseball.
I’m sure his Papa D knows exactly how many days it is until pitchers and catchers report to spring training.
1 comment:
Actually, the Cleveland Indians are the only team to announce that date so far, report feb. 12, first workout, drumroll please, ta da, my birthday, Feb.14!
Have you ever considered doing a comic strip? How about, Dada and me, or Adolescent Wisdom. Or maybe, Huh?
Post a Comment