Monday, November 30, 2009

Back to School

Today I spent the day with my favorite kindergärtner as part of a dad's program at his school. I did some general work for the school and spent much of the day in and around his classroom doing things specifically with and for them.

Aidan has been talking about it for months and couldn't wait for me to lunch with him and play with him and his friends at recess.


Here's some of my other back to school projects...


I took down the Thanksgiving artwork and replaced it with the new Christmas stuff. I got to use the die-press to create the letters and after seeing my my patterns and layout work they asked if I could come back every season.


This Play-Doh Christmas tree was constructed as I oversaw one of the tables during the afternoon centers. The kids dug my tannenbaum and everyone decided to make their own.

1 comment:

Randy said...

I am so proud of both of you.

Mom