Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Shoe Box

The boys are back in the house which means I'm overhearing many interesting conversations coming from the playroom downstairs. It also marks the return of Shoe Box.

What is Shoe Box you ask? I had the same question myself a few short weeks ago.

It's just one of the made up games Aidan and Kellen have concocted to entertain themselves. Most of these activities include lots of running and giggling.

So Shoe Box...I snuck halfway down the stairs to observe one afternoon. One person stands in the middle of the room with arms crossed and the other runs by them as close as they dare. The man in the middle then swings an arm out trying to tag the runner shouting "Shoe Box!" as he does.

Kind of looks like this...


Maybe next week I'll try to explain the intricacies of Tiki Man Tag.

No comments: