Whenever Kellen see me on the computer he signs "more" and repeats "more movies..more movies" until I let him watch the ones we have on the blog. We've been watching the same ones for many weeks now so I thought I'd throw a few more up for him.
"The Amazing Race"
One of the most repeated phrases in our home at the moment is "on your marks, get set, go!". Aidan and Kellen like to race between the kitchen and the couch. Kellen is quite the imitator not only mimicking what we say but also our actions (as you can see by the twin elevated rear ends on the starting block).
"Spinning Baby I"
It's hard to catch Kellen doing anything on camera because he wants only to see himself on the viewing screen. I was messing with him a little bit this morning making him chase the screen. We did a little decorating in the living room/dining room area this weekend so if you can find a way to slow the video down you'll get a bit of a panoramic view of things.
"Wii Demo/Spider Man Dance"
Speaking of imitation...Kellen demonstrates how to win a Wii race on the popular Mario/Sonic Olympics. Among other actions, the track races require you to vigorously alternate bouncing the two ends up and down. This typically leaves Aidan panting as you hear Kellen mimicking.
Aidan also gives us a brief glance at his Spider Man Dance. We've got a wedding this weekend and he has been practicing.
"Elmo Karaoke & Baby Spin II"
How is it that the adults in the house can't get the microphone on this toy to work and the one year old has no issues with it? And for good measure we make him chase the camera one more time. Kellen is always asking "where's mama?", "where's Adum (Aidan)?", "where's Steve (you watch Blues Clues, right?)?"
No comments:
Post a Comment