
So my neighbor is a Vikings fan. In fact I'm surrounded by them. Strange, I know...we live in Minneapolis and the Vikings happen to live here too.
I am a Bears fan. So is my good buddy up the street and the man at the park who boldly wore his Bears gear while playing with his kid. I like to do the same thing. Mailbox run? Pull on the Bears sweatshirt. Off to the store. Better grab something that says Chicago on it. My sporting heart still belongs to the Windy City.
Baseball season is easy. No one cares if I'm wearing Cubbie Blue. In fact with the Twins in the other league I even pull for them. Football season. I get some glances.
And that inflatable Viking in the neighbor's yard? I'd like to glance him with a sharp object. Just kidding. I'll wait until it gets dark.
No comments:
Post a Comment