A little more than 15 months ago I had some trouble with bandits. First there was the Alarm Clock Bandit who advanced my clock five hours and had me scratching my head when the alarm was sounding in the early afternoon. Then there was the Cell Phone Bandit who managed to swipe my phone and program several new numbers into the address book. The then chubby little man assumed responsible for these "crimes" was apprehended after I followed a trail of evidence after he had acted as the Toothpaste Bandit.
There are some new shenanigans going on in the house these days. The current suspect is a little taller, but not tall enough to explain how he's doing what he's doing.
I offer you Exhibit A...

...and in case you didn't see the toothbrush hanging from the wall, here's Exhibit B...

I know who's doing it...I'm just not sure how. Aidan received this fabulous Crayon-esque toothbrush in his Christmas stocking and has enjoyed sticking it to the mirror. Then one day it started protruding from higher and higher altitudes. He claims he's throwing it at the wall. Unless I have a world class javelin thrower in the making, I'm thinking there's more to it than that. He insists he's not climbing up on the counter and has been informed of the dangers of doing so. Only two people in the house are taller than he is and the one who's not writing about this was sitting on the couch when the brush suddenly launched itself north of the mirror this evening.
Household Sherlock is on the case once again!
1 comment:
If one considers the height at which the object is lodged, the angle and velocity at which the object must have been thrown. ( the room is narrow, therefore the angle would have been steep, the height indicates a strong arm.)I'd say the young man deserves a resounding, TA-DA!
Post a Comment