But why would I have even set the alarm for that time of day? The only time I’m sleeping in the afternoon is during the occasional Sunday nap and our alarm to wake up in those situations comes in the form of a four or one year old voice announcing nap time is over. The alarm woke Kellen up…and his cannonball onto Aidan’s bed soon after had them both up.
I thought nothing more of it until last night when I went to bed and the clock read 5:30. I do stay up late but I was pretty sure it was 12:30 and not dangerously close to my wake up call (that would have been big trouble). My suspicion that small hands had messed with my alarm clock was all but confirmed.
The household authorities are currently on the lookout for one particular suspect. He is a few inches shy of three feet tall and about 30 pounds with chubby cheeks and big brown eyes.
Is an Alarm Clock Bandit on the loose?
No comments:
Post a Comment