Saturday, August 2, 2008

Home Sweet Hotel

Recap of the family-of-four-unloads-all-their-belongings-into-a-hotel-room of last evening:

1. Check in and turn the boys loose in the room after a sizable car ride.

2. Boys bounce off walls, climb things, canvass every square inch of the room in 15 seconds.

3. I stroll through the lobby with load one and manage to bump the emergency call button in the elevator with my massive load of bags. I inform Eric that it is not an emergency situation.

4. I return to the room for the first time to find Kellen has already placed a call to the front desk, Guam or room 134...not sure which. Aidan is jumping from corner to corner on his new king-sized trampoline.

5. I stroll through the lobby and back (and the elevator) without incident but people are starting to notice me now.

6. I return to the room a second time to find Kellen changing the time on the clock radio...the music is blaring.

7. Third trip to and fro. I'm that guy with all the junk (arms full of toys this time).

8. I return to the room for a final time to find the boys have torn down the shower curtain, tied up their mother and have purchased 82 pay-per-view movies with the remote...o.k. that part's not true but it would have been really funny.

A bed big enough for two kings


Matching P.J.'s on a beautifully stripped couch

No comments: