Saturday, September 20, 2008

GO CUBS GO!!!


You may recall my Opening Day post when I recounted my hot dog and hot chocolate lunch honoring a previous Opening Day experience. I happened to have a quick hot dog after mowing the lawn today (one of those grab anything you can dining experiences) and I fully intend on having some hot chocolate tonight to celebrate the division title (even though it was very warm today).

When the playoffs begin I just might have to make it a daily regimen...on second thought maybe not. Perhaps one such "meal" on the first day of the playoffs and one to celebrate winning it all.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Go Cubs Go! Hey, you do whatever it takes. I don't want to have to blame you if they don't win! :)
We'll be watching!
Beth

Anonymous said...

As Ron Santo would say,
"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!
Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!!!!!!!!!!!!