My big little boy is becoming more and more mature in his thoughts and conversations every day.
Yesterday we learned that my cousin’s daughter was announced to be in remission following her cancer treatments. We’ve been praying for her nightly during Aidan’s bedtime prayers so I told Aidan that I found out she was feeling better. His immediate response was to tell me that he still wanted to pray for her. We said a prayer of thanks and will continue to keep her in our thoughts and evening conversations with God.
Last evening while I was putting Kellen to bed I heard Aidan chattering excitedly in the kitchen. I came out to find that he had Rachel cornered and was explaining to her (in great detail) the kinds of things that were recyclable. He had approached me with the same lecture earlier in the day. Nice to see the cartoon channels are trying to teach kids about important things. We do recycle of course and he listened intently as we both explained at different times yesterday just how they do it and why. He said he wanted to help out with the recycling and we immediately walked our cans down to the bin.
No comments:
Post a Comment