should have grabbed the video camera. Logan was staggering around the kitchen with a shirt over his head bumping into the cupboards. Looked just like his mama. (January 13)
is watching Logan fill the laundry basket with stuffed animals, toys and remote controls. Last night he filled the trash can with magazines, bottles and pacifiers. (January 18)
finds it is sometimes better not to ask too many questions. Why was Logan stuck between the couch and end table with his bottle, the TV Guide and a can of Cream of Potato soup? It really could have happened to anyone. (January 20)
would have stopped Aidan from making Logan chase the red dot from the laser pointer but it was just too funny. (January 20)
has been keeping the kitchen trash can up on the counter to prevent Logan from digging things out or throwing things in. He found somewhere new to hide things. That bathroom hand towel is a little damp now. (January 22)
thinks Logan has a natural cleaning gene. As I was sweeping the kitchen floor he was down on all fours wiping it with a wash cloth. It's about time he started contributing around here! (January 28)
is impressed with Logan's evasive maneuvering. He swiped one of Kellen's cookies and I had to jump in and assist. He covered the cookie well and utilized some good change of pace and direction. (February 14)
has found that if you say where you are going before you go Logan will try to beat and meet you there. The words "downstairs", "change clothes", "pajamas", "brush your teeth" and "do you stink?" will send him scurrying for the appropriate destination. (March 1)
cannot convince Logan that I will not allow him to eat the Thin Mint cookies no matter how many times he tries to run off with them. Yesterday I was late once and caught him with chocolaty lips and minty breath. (March 1)
will likely be holding our precious little bundle of germs for most of the day once again. He seems to be clearing up a bit...but is still in desperate need of a Tic Tac. (March 8)
thinks RSV, pneumonia, a double ear infection and a ruptured ear drum is too much for one week in the life of a one year old. Poor little dude! (March 11)
enjoys Logan's knowledge of routine and what's going on around him. Every time I start turning off lights during the day he goes to the door knowing we are about to leave. As I crack it open he sneaks out, takes a hard right (when we need to go left) and runs down the hallway as I lock up. I thought he was mistaken on which way to go but he likes to see the little dog statue outside someone's door to the right. (March 21)
needs to teach Logan that a slap on the face is not really the proper way to say hello or show affection...even if he smiles and giggles when he does it. Thankfully his brothers think it's funny (for now) and don't return the gesture. (March 22)
is watching Logan fill the laundry basket with stuffed animals, toys and remote controls. Last night he filled the trash can with magazines, bottles and pacifiers. (January 18)
finds it is sometimes better not to ask too many questions. Why was Logan stuck between the couch and end table with his bottle, the TV Guide and a can of Cream of Potato soup? It really could have happened to anyone. (January 20)
would have stopped Aidan from making Logan chase the red dot from the laser pointer but it was just too funny. (January 20)
has been keeping the kitchen trash can up on the counter to prevent Logan from digging things out or throwing things in. He found somewhere new to hide things. That bathroom hand towel is a little damp now. (January 22)
thinks Logan has a natural cleaning gene. As I was sweeping the kitchen floor he was down on all fours wiping it with a wash cloth. It's about time he started contributing around here! (January 28)
is impressed with Logan's evasive maneuvering. He swiped one of Kellen's cookies and I had to jump in and assist. He covered the cookie well and utilized some good change of pace and direction. (February 14)
has found that if you say where you are going before you go Logan will try to beat and meet you there. The words "downstairs", "change clothes", "pajamas", "brush your teeth" and "do you stink?" will send him scurrying for the appropriate destination. (March 1)
cannot convince Logan that I will not allow him to eat the Thin Mint cookies no matter how many times he tries to run off with them. Yesterday I was late once and caught him with chocolaty lips and minty breath. (March 1)
will likely be holding our precious little bundle of germs for most of the day once again. He seems to be clearing up a bit...but is still in desperate need of a Tic Tac. (March 8)
thinks RSV, pneumonia, a double ear infection and a ruptured ear drum is too much for one week in the life of a one year old. Poor little dude! (March 11)
enjoys Logan's knowledge of routine and what's going on around him. Every time I start turning off lights during the day he goes to the door knowing we are about to leave. As I crack it open he sneaks out, takes a hard right (when we need to go left) and runs down the hallway as I lock up. I thought he was mistaken on which way to go but he likes to see the little dog statue outside someone's door to the right. (March 21)
needs to teach Logan that a slap on the face is not really the proper way to say hello or show affection...even if he smiles and giggles when he does it. Thankfully his brothers think it's funny (for now) and don't return the gesture. (March 22)
No comments:
Post a Comment