Saturday, March 26, 2011

My Mini-Comedian

No one entertains me quite like Kellen. The things he tells me and his facial expressions make me laugh on a daily basis.

asked Kellen to be careful not to kick the eggs as I placed them in the shopping cart. When we arrived at the checkout he proudly declared, "I didn't even make them hatch!" (February 17)

would like to pass the following public health announcement along from Kellen. Please remember to keep you hands germ free by coughing into your armpit instead. (March 2)

has officially heard it all. Kellen, the master of bedtime procrastination, could not sleep because his undies were distracting him. (March 5)

has received multiple requests for Teeter Totters since last night's dinner including Tater Tots. (March 16)

He's not all humor. Kellen sees the things his big brother does and knows and wants to keep up. I took him to his kindergarten screening this week and he scored in the 60's just as Aidan did three years ago. They deemed him fit to be educated after posting a score well above the 24 needed to pass.

No comments: