I'll cover the last three months. Anything between April and December of 2009 will have to be left to the imagination.
Friday, March 25, 2011
Status(es) Update
I noticed the blog was being severely neglected. It's partially the hecticness (is that a word?) of our present transition and largely because my life goes out in shorter, more frequent blasts on Facebook these days. I thought perhaps I could do as I once did and post some information in the form of recent status updates. I was sure I'd done that in the last few months...turns out it was almost a year ago. If you're a friend or family member following us through the exchanges of the social network, you're up-to-date on the everyday moments with my three favorite little men and my random thoughts on life and the situations I find myself in. If not, I'll try to organize some updates on a variety of topics here over the next few days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment