Friday, April 11, 2008

PHOTOS: The Kitchen

As the resident house husband I spend a lot of time in the kitchen preparing elaborate meals, washing dishes and picking up all the things that Kellen digs out of the cupboards.

The kitchen is this clean at two very specific times. The first is when I'm preparing for pictures. The second is 10 minutes before Rachel gets home (on most days).


Aidan enthusiastically volunteered to act as a human prop for this one. I think the giant kitchen window is one of the cooler features of the house and this gives you an idea of just how big it is. On a sunny day it brings a lot of light into the kitchen! NOTE: Five minutes later the neighbor’s remodeling dumpster was removed.

A view from the dining room. The counter is waiting on bar stools to facilitate more casual dining.


A different angle on the kitchen. We've gained in counter space and cabinets.

No comments: