
It was fun to walk around seeing the elementary school environment. I even stole some art project ideas from the walls in the hallways that were already used today to keep his young mind stimulated.
We started in the kindergarten classroom and worked our way up the grade levels. The progression in art, classroom tools and the size of the desks was interesting to see. Kellen found a class with a fish tank and is now ready to go to school himself.
I didn’t investigate the bathrooms but was discussing it with a friend earlier in the day. He has a young son and advised that things would be much smaller than I remembered. I immediately recalled a trip to my old grade school for a function I don’t recall. I stepped into the little boys room and was amazed at how scaled down the facilities were. Little things for little people..and big excitement from our little man.
No comments:
Post a Comment