Monday, January 26, 2009

Two Tuesday Tidbits

I know it is not Tuesday but I liked the alliteration.

I finally figured out what Kellen kept asking me about from the changing table. I understood he was saying, “Which one is today, dada?” I didn’t understand what he was getting at. Turns out he wanted to know which of the clouds on his wall (pictured below) represented today on the forecast.

Looks like Wednesday is partly cloudy with a chance of planes.

And in the real world it's warmer than it has been...but still cold.

He likes to look at the animated weather clouds or sunshine and utter either, “Ooh…cloudy!” or “Ooh…sunny!”

Aidan had a funny moment today as well...a very male moment (I can admit it). He wanted to play and I told him I had to clean up the kitchen. He walked into the kitchen, saw there was a perfectly navigatable path to walk about in and completely ignored the teetering mounds of dishes and other items on the counters. “Looks o.k. to me” he said. I asked him if he thought the kitchen north of the floor looked good to him to which we responded, “Oh, I see.”

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like it's really going to warm up for our visit this weekend! Should I bring my bathing suit and sunscreen? ;)