We hit the pediatrician’s office this morning so Aidan could get his flu vaccination.
Before the excitement of getting the mist squirted up his nose rather than the usual flu shot, we hung out around the fish tank while I filled out paperwork. Every kid-geared operation now seems to have the obligatory aquarium with a “Nemo” fish (clown fish) and a “Dory” fish (a blue regal tang…yes I Googled to find that). Our pediatrician is no exception.
Before the excitement of getting the mist squirted up his nose rather than the usual flu shot, we hung out around the fish tank while I filled out paperwork. Every kid-geared operation now seems to have the obligatory aquarium with a “Nemo” fish (clown fish) and a “Dory” fish (a blue regal tang…yes I Googled to find that). Our pediatrician is no exception.

The clown fish kept peaking out of an anemone and slowly floated back in just like in the movie "Finding Nemo". I made mention of this and pointed it out to Aidan.

I then asked Aidan if he knew what the sea plant was called. “It’s a sea anemone,” I told him. “A Cini Mini?” was his reply. Yes…Nemo is swimming in and out of a warm and delicious miniature cinnamon roll from the Burger King breakfast menu (I've not had them but I can only assume they are delicious).
No comments:
Post a Comment