Friday, May 1, 2009

RETRO VIDEO: Junior High Rhapsody

I've been working to convert some old VHS tapes to digital so I can archive them for my own viewing and share some of the more entertaining clips here. Once a few technical problems are overcome I will have more to share. Future videos will include some of my TV and film class work from college and our epic video reports from seventh grade history class.

This one comes from junior high when my buddy Tim and I decided to do our best Wayne's World version of Bohemian Rhapsody. Clips from the same tape featuring us as the Schwartzky Brothers (from Saturday Night Live) and Tim in garbage bag MC Hammer pants will not be surfacing here.

1 comment:

Jana said...

I am eagerly awaiting the history videos, as I distinctly remember watching them in Mr. Hartman's class the first time around.