I thought after our trip to the pool I was done getting wet for the day. Turns out Grammie hit the dollar store before coming north and brought two water sticks with her...an uninhibited aqua assault ensued.
Water turned Aidan into an wild man even charging through my pinpoint squirting to his chest (I had to protect my mother). Kellen was not as fond of stray streams but did enjoy messing with the wands and water when safety was called.
Aidan-kin Skywalker
Kellen-Wan Kenobi
They've discovered the Fountain of Youth...
... and no one is safe!
Shh..don't tell Grammie I'm in the bucket.
Ooh...I'm feeling a bit damp.
Water Warriors
1 comment:
I got those for my nephews...and man are they fun! And they have the aiming down pat let me tell ya! Good times with them though - looks like you found that out (wet shirt) hee hee
Post a Comment