Dada the Dish Washing Pirate! I had a feeling I was being goofed. The eye patch is not prescription so with my poor eyes I like to wear it just East of my nose.
Aidan's indoor soccer ball. We do enjoy playing a match or two every day in the basement.
The boys' shower curtain...not sure what else to say about that.
I forgot how much entertainment can be provided by a single balloon. Our trip out for dinner last weekend provided us with everything we needed to play the old keep-the-balloon-in-the-air-for-as-long-as-you-can game. Apparently our orange friend needed to rest on the couch.
Little brother...
...reading...
...and attacking Elmo with a hockey stick.
And why not a self portrait...or two.I saw him trying to take a video of Kellen with the feather he likes to tickle people with but Kellen went into tickle attack mode and apparently the button never got pushed. Imagine yourself watching a very shaky, scream filled clip with me laughing in the background.

1 comment:
We were thinking of getting Morgan a dig camera like that... cool!
Post a Comment