Aidan cranked out the family picture below after five do-overs. He was trying to get everything just right in the early going and wasn't quite producing something to his liking. The final product seems significantly less detailed than some of his earlier efforts and for the first time he decided we'd all just be the same color. I think he ultimately decided if he finished I'd let him end his art session and have a snack.
Here I am in one of the earlier editions. I generally do not wear my single lense scuba goggles around the house but I am indeed wearing them this morning. Of course those are my glasses.
Kellen was also letting his creative juices flow. I asked Aidan what Kellen's masterpiece was and he said it was nothing. After being prompted to use his imagination he concluded that we were in fact looking at a thunderstorm. I agree.
Kellen's "Thunderstorm", 2008
1 comment:
You look great in your scuba goggles!
Post a Comment