Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Caught Napping

Aidan has been napless for a while now but that doesn't mean he won't succumb to mid day sleepiness on occasion. Most often it's when we're running errands and he nods off on the ride home. Sometimes it's when I tell him he needs to play quietly when Kellen is napping and while sitting on the couch waiting for a moment of quiet play inspiration he gets too relaxed and falls asleep.


Of course in his mind he's too old for naps so when he wakes up and I ask him if he had a good nap he'll adamantly deny that he was sleeping. I'll be sure not to use this physical evidence against him.

1 comment:

Beth said...

What a sweet picture! Seeing them like that makes up for all the times that they just rubbed you the wrong way, doesn't it? Hope you got a nice rest too!
Beth