I pulled Aidan out of the tub, dried him off and send him to his room to find his pajamas. I then extracted Kellen. Until recently I simply scooped him into a towel on my lap like a child much smaller than his stature. Yesterday for just the second time I decided to do as I do with Aidan and let him stand on the bath mat while I pat him down. After drying his hair and most of his body he sprinted out of the bathroom smiling at me…and by smiling I mean cheeky grin just south of his rear waistline.

Next I heard a bit of a yelp from Aidan’s room as he had sped past Aidan and Rachel and dove under Aidan’s bed. I got to the room in time to see his bare legs scrambling to push himself further under the bed. He then backed himself against the far wall and posed smiling at us as he lied there in nude with his belly (and other things) censored against the carpet.
I’m not sure how we eventually got him coaxed out but we weren’t sure where to grab him.
Kellen the laugh inducing two-year old strikes again!
No comments:
Post a Comment