Thursday, March 5, 2009

There Arose Such a Clatter...

...I went to the basement to see what was the matter.

Upon discovering the following scene I grabbed the camera sure I was about to find something worth documenting.


Looks like all of the toys had to come out of the box so two stowaways could hide out from their father.


After being caught in the act the two posed for a quick picture without the toy box lid banging down on their heads.

Later in the day Aidan was playing with the balloons again and one got stuck to the ceiling.

***Note to self: Run the humidifier downstairs.***

Trying to get the original clinger down he got three more stuck to the ceiling. He hasn't grown enough in the last few days to alleviate the problem by himself.

Aidan also decided we should sumo wrestle again. I got a picture of him but his brother was too quick and not-so-stationary. We weren't able to get photographic evidence of Kellen's sumo tummy.

No comments: