Today is Kellen’s 2nd birthday. I was reflecting on his name and seemed to remember it meaning “fiery”. That would be an accurate description of my infinite bundle of energy. Turns out “fiery” belongs to Aidan which is not exactly his disposition. They also allow for “warm” which suits the older brother better.
So what does Kellen mean? I found two suggestions. The first one I came across was “slender”. Perhaps that will prove to be true in the future. He’s slimming from the pudgy little boy he once was but slender is not exactly Kellen at the moment. The other meaning I found was “powerful”. That’s more accurate than slender as he turns two.
Kellen is, as previously mentioned, a ball of perpetual energy. He has a strong and powerful personality, full of life as he makes us smile and laugh on a daily basis. He loves to keep up with his big brother and is nailing letters, shapes and all sorts of fun things that I enjoy quizzing him on. His knack for identifying songs and recognizing every character from Handy Manny’s tools to Mario’s Kart buddies is impressive. I hope his wonderful memory translates to things with more lasting value as he ages.
Of all the things he mimics, I’m most appreciative of him imitating his brother’s affectionate side. He’s suddenly full of hugs, snuggles and “I wuv you’s”.
I wuv you too Kellen!
So what does Kellen mean? I found two suggestions. The first one I came across was “slender”. Perhaps that will prove to be true in the future. He’s slimming from the pudgy little boy he once was but slender is not exactly Kellen at the moment. The other meaning I found was “powerful”. That’s more accurate than slender as he turns two.
Kellen is, as previously mentioned, a ball of perpetual energy. He has a strong and powerful personality, full of life as he makes us smile and laugh on a daily basis. He loves to keep up with his big brother and is nailing letters, shapes and all sorts of fun things that I enjoy quizzing him on. His knack for identifying songs and recognizing every character from Handy Manny’s tools to Mario’s Kart buddies is impressive. I hope his wonderful memory translates to things with more lasting value as he ages.
Of all the things he mimics, I’m most appreciative of him imitating his brother’s affectionate side. He’s suddenly full of hugs, snuggles and “I wuv you’s”.
I wuv you too Kellen!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Kellen! Wish you weren't so far away! We miss you all!
Beth
Post a Comment