Tuesday, August 12, 2008

VIDEO: Elevation

I had to drop the video quality down to fit the file size within the legal limits. If you want a DVD quality version you'll have to wait for the "Best of Aidan" DVD.



If you are not familiar with the band here's what we were going for...


Larry Mullen, Jr. (drums): Joshua Tree era sporting sleeveless shirts and spiked hair.

The Edge (guitar): Recent eras with the cap (numbered shirts specific to the Elevation tour).

Adam Clayton (bass): PopMart tour orange with interesting eye wear.

Bono (vocals): Recent eras with his trademark shades.



See the original Aidan video: Heroes

11 comments:

Emily Dykstra said...

Okay... you are officially the most cool video Dad I have ever, ever met. Oh. My. Land.

Short Stop said...

OH MY WORD!!!

This is awesome. My U2 freak of a husband is going to LOVE this video.

Stopping over from Emily's.

Anonymous said...

Loved it!!!

Randy said...

Wow!
Hey Aidan, where did ya get the facial hair?
Nice work son.

Papa D

Anonymous said...

Aidan....can I have your autograph?

Anonymous said...

Impressive work by both Aidan and his Dad. I especially liked the goatee. ROCKIN!

Kris said...

This kid is going to be a rock star! So this is what you boys do during Kellen's nap time! I love it!
K

Anonymous said...

That was just awesome! If you don't win some YouTube cash with that little gem, I don't know what would!

James and Channy said...

WE LOVED IT!

Erica said...

That rocked! Way to go Aidan!

Travis said...

We definitely had a lot of fun with this one. I can still pop it up on the laptop and the boys come running and stand mesmerized watching. Kellen giggles seeing Aidan in his various personas and Aidan is still quite excited by the idea of himself rocking out in the video.